[Libreoffice-qa] NEEDINFO - status check

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue May 28 09:36:17 PDT 2013

Hi All,

So I ran another 50 today and wanted to give a status update, IMO this is
going quite smoothly and is successful. Here are the #'s

236 total bugs commented on

197 of those currently in NEEDINFO (this includes 50 from just 20 minutes
or so ago)

12 now marked as NEW (ie. confirmed bugs that had just been rotting in
NEEDINFO status are now confirmed and ready to go)

18 RESOLVED
-2 Dupes
-3 INVALID
-1 NOTABUG
- 1 WONTFIX
-11 WFM

I'll keep following the bugs but these are promising numbers for such a
short period of time. So, apologies for the FDO spam but it's been worth it
IMO.

Best,
Joel
--