[Libreoffice-qa] Triage Contest Marathon

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue May 28 14:01:47 PDT 2013

Slightly behind schedule but not by much.

Unless I hear something from someone shortly, rules will be final shortly:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Projects/Bug_Triage_Contest

Prizes are finalized already:

Top 5 triagers will receive a t-shirt - unfortunately lack of merchant
prevents us from doing much else but I am working on this for future.

We need people to sign up over there, we'll need a couple more
moderators/judges, if you're relatively comfortable with FDO and have a bit
of spare time, please sign up for these positions.

So announcement to come shortly - I hope to announce this week or early
next week and then get marketing involved to do a June push.

Best,
Joel

--
*Joel Madero*