[Libreoffice-qa] classifying bugs

Joren joren.libreoffice at telenet.be
Wed May 29 08:15:33 PDT 2013

Hi José,

First of all welcome!

José Guilherme Vanz schreef op 29/05/13 14:39:
> Hello, Folks!
>
> I was trying testing and simulating some bugs there are in the
> bugzilla and a doubt appeared. When can we set bug status for
> "confirmed"? Who do it?
Great! Thanks for that.
As an answer to your question: if you were able to confirm the mentioned
behavior and you can't find duplicates around, you can set the bug
status to 'NEW' for sure :-). Just make sure all required info is there,
so others (and developers) can reproduce it to (like detailed steps,
mentioned files/attachments are available, ...).

Maybe a bit overwhelming when you first read the info in following
links, but it'll be of great help for sure:

* https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport
* https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugTriage#Details_of_Steps

If you have other questions, please don't hesitate :-).
Feel free to join us also at #libreoffice-qa
(http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=libreoffice-qa). I really enjoy
my time there, with nice people and if you have questions related to a
bug report we can help you right away.

Nice to meet you :-)

Kind regards,
Joren