[Libreoffice-qa] QA Call moving to Mondays at 19:30 UTC

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 05:49:52 CET 2013

Hi all,

A big thanks to all of the QA folks who have listed their hours of
availability on the Doodle or who have emailed us directly. We
received a lot of useful input and are optimistic that our new time
will allow more QA Team members to join the call!

We're right around the switchover time for Daylight Savings, but I
believe that most countries who observe the practice will have
switched by this coming Monday. The easiest way to translate the UTC
time into your local time is to use the following link:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=19&min=30&sec=0&day=04&month=11&year=2013

We'll try out the new time for a meeting or two and see how much
interest/attendance we get before making a permanent shift to Monday.
I hope to see many of you on the next call! To review or add new items
to the Agenda, please visit the following wiki page:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2013/November_04

Cheers,
--R