[Libreoffice-qa] Why does the "Tools - Options" menu get that wide?

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Fri Nov 1 09:16:18 CET 2013

Good morning Jean-Baptiste, *,
On Freitag, 1. November 2013 08:35 Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
> Le 31/10/2013 18:22, Thomas Hackert a écrit :
>> Nouveau display driver
>> Resolution: 1024x768/24
>
> No problem for me on Ubuntu 13.10 with the same resolution.
> A problem with the Nouveau driver ? Did you try the Nvidia driver
> ?

no, I have not used the NVidia driver since eons (I had a couple of
problems with them, so I switched to Nouveau ... ;) Given that you
mean nvidia-glx, nvidia-kernel and the like ... ;) ). Maybe I will
try it again later, when I have the time.
Thank you for your answer
Thomas.

--
NP: The Forced Oscillations – Acids (Tbilisi-89 Mix)