[Libreoffice-qa] OpenCL?

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 01:53:36 PDT 2013

mariosv wrote
> I have read about it in the Kohei Yoshida's Webspace:

Thank you for the link. It allowed me to figure out that the limitation is
not so much which formulas/functions it applies to but which GPUs it
detects...

My netPC based on the ION chipset does support CUDA and OpenCL but is not
detected by LO so it is still using the "Internal, software interpreter"

I guess I'll have to wait some more time :)

On a separate note: it's a shame there isn't more communication between
developers and QA...

It would make sense to ping the QA list when some feature is added with some
note like "I added this and that in Master can someone check if it's working
as intended and if there are any regressions?"