[Libreoffice-qa] Preparing for the next QA Call

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 20:12:15 PST 2013

Hi guys,

We ran into some technical difficulties during this week's QA call, so
before our next scheduled meeting, I'd like to do a test-run of our
call/Hangout setup and iron-out any problems we find.

TODOs include:
- Review our Google Hangout/Talkyoo room setup
- Track down sources of echo and fuzz/static
- Help team members test their phone/computer setup
- Review documentation and add telephony hardware suggestions

I'm happy to schedule a time for us to run some testing, or to just
grab a couple of people in the IRC channel whenever there are a few of
us online.

For hardware, I'm currently using an inexpensive bluetooth headset
(BH-M6 - $20) that pairs with my phone and with my computer. The audio
is very clear, and the hands-free feature allows me to keep minutes
during our calls. Anyone else have hardware they'd recommend?

Thanks,
--R