[Libreoffice-qa] Where should users report bugs?

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 05:56:49 PST 2013

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Robinson Tryon
<bishop.robinson at gmail.com> wrote:

> => What bugs should be reported to our LibreOffice bugtracker?
>
> => What bugs should be reported to distros?

Relevant:

We currently have a link in the LibreOffice menus "Help -> Send
Feedback" that currently points at the BSA and will point at the more
generalized Feedback page soon.

Because navigating to the BSA via that link passes along a wealth of
information (version, module, OS, etc..), I've often suggested that we
encourage our users to use this link to file *ALL* of their bugs.

If we want distros to receive some/all bugs filed against
distro-provided builds of LibreOffice, then we should think about the
best way to patch-out that menu option so that the program will send
users to the right BTS.

--R