[Libreoffice-qa] Checking for MAB 4.1 list

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 09:38:09 PST 2013

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Sophie <gautier.sophie at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry that I couldn't attend yesterday, I'll be there on the 18th for sure.

No worries -- it'll be great to have you on the call!

> Just to let you know, I've taken this from the minute 'Every bug on the
> MAB should be tested at least every minor release'
> and I'm currently testing them against the last 4.1.3 (when I can, no
> Mac or Windows at home) and commented the bugs.

Excellent.

What do people think about sticking some kind of tag in the Whiteboard
once this testing is done? Such as:

  Confirmed:4.1.3

Or perhaps OS would be useful:

  Confirmed:OSX:4.1.3

That would allow us to do some nifty data-manipulation on the bugs and
throw together a nice visualization.

Cheers,
--R