[Libreoffice-qa] Feedback page

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 16:51:04 PST 2013

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 2:35 PM, Robinson Tryon
<bishop.robinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 9:20 AM, Thomas Hackert <thackert at nexgo.de> wrote:
>>> We currently have a link in the LibreOffice menus "Help -> Send
>>> Feedback" that currently points at the BSA and will point at the
>>> more generalized Feedback page soon.
>>
>> What does "soon" mean? The next weeks, months ... ;?
>
> Hopefully some time this week. I just need to find the time to hack on it :-)

Done!  Well, with the first draft, anyhow:
http://testing.eagleeyet.net/~qubit/www-feedback/

Code is available here:
https://github.com/colonelqubit/www-feedback

Big kudos to Astron for the mockup code.

What works:
- Link to Ask LibreOffice
- Link to BSA (including passing-along URL params from LibreOffice)
- Link to BSA for enhancements (including passing in "enhancement=yes")

What doesn't work:
- Submitting feedback via the form
- Viewing feedback submitted by other users

Minor TODOs:
- Some icons need to be updated
- Clean up the layout I hacked into place

Cheers,
--R