[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-website] New requirements BSA

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Wed Nov 6 14:53:20 PST 2013

Hi Rob,

Rob Snelders wrote on 2013-11-06 17:34:

> I am busy with updating the BSA so it uses the XMLRPC-interface for
> getting information from Bugzilla in stead of interpeting the HTML-source.

thanks a lot for your work on this!

> But to be able to build via the new scripts we need the perl-components
> XMLRPC::Lite and HTML::Template installed on kermit. Can this be installed?

I checked what those could be, as I am no Perl expert. :-) For
HTML::Template I find several packages:
http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?suite=precise&section=all&arch=any&searchon=names&keywords=libhtml-template

Do you know which one it is, or do you know of any file that is in it,
so I can identify the respective package?

For XMLRPC::Lite I didn't find any package so far - can you also tell me
a file that is included, so I see which package it could be?

Thanks,
Florian