[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-website] New requirements BSA

Rob Snelders libreoffice at ertai.nl
Thu Nov 7 13:38:26 PST 2013

Hi,

Thanks it works now. But now I have something else.

When I run perl on the server I get the following error:
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
	LANGUAGE = "en_US:en",
	LC_ALL = "en_US",
	LC_PAPER = "nl_NL.UTF-8",
	LC_ADDRESS = "nl_NL.UTF-8",
	LC_MONETARY = "nl_NL.UTF-8",
	LC_NUMERIC = "nl_NL.UTF-8",
	LC_TELEPHONE = "nl_NL.UTF-8",
	LC_IDENTIFICATION = "nl_NL.UTF-8",
	LC_MEASUREMENT = "nl_NL.UTF-8",
	LC_TIME = "nl_NL.UTF-8",
	LC_NAME = "nl_NL.UTF-8",
	LANG = "en_US.UTF-8"

Also "man" gives a warning:
man: can't set the locale; make sure $LC_* and $LANG are correct

Can somebody tell me what the problem is? Do I somehow set settings to
Dutch(nl_NL) that shouldn't, and how do I turn them off. The message
from perl is annoying because it creates clutter in the logs.

--
Many thanks for any help,
Rob Snelders