[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice Bugzilla (migration) Proposal

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 11 02:25:31 PST 2013

Hi *,

Am 10.11.2013 08:09 schrieb "Robinson Tryon" <bishop.robinson at gmail.com>:

> bugs.libreoffice.org over to bugs.freedesktop.org*. Setting up a
> redirect would not change anything present in Silverstripe, the Wiki,
> etc.., but it would allow us to manually update links in Silverstripe,
> the Wiki, and elsewhere and test to make sure that everything is still
> working.

Just a reminder that URLs in areas that cannot be changed at our will
(those in the LibreOffice software for example - you cannot change URLs on
software that the end user has installed) should preferably use
hub.LibreOffice.org URLs.

Websites/wiki however can point directly to the target, that's no problem.
I'll setup the bug.LibreOffice.org redirect when I'm back home in a few
hours.

Ciao
Christian