[Libreoffice-qa] Test-bugs in Bugzilla

Rob Snelders libreoffice at ertai.nl
Wed Nov 13 23:09:14 PST 2013

I think Rainer just asked every few months when there where some
deletionrequest.
These bugs don't need to be removed straight away so to delete them once
in a while is ok.
Now would be such a time for example. If we move soon then once more
right before the move would be the next time.
(perhaps something for on the actionlist at the move)