[Libreoffice-qa] Questions about new icon themes "Sifr" and "Tango Testing"

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Thu Nov 14 08:41:31 PST 2013

Hello @ll,
in LO Version: 4.2.0.0.alpha1 Build ID:
c2b9ad37f8a8de9c7dbdd76c86aecf6388107056 under Debian Testing AMD64
there are two new icon themes (Tools – Options – LibreOfficeDev –
View, and there below "Icon size and style"): "Sifr" and "Tango
Testing". If I switch to "Tango", press enter and <Ctrl>+<O>, the
icons seem to be the same as when I switch them to "Sifr" or "Tango
Testing" ... :( I may be wrong here, but at a short look on them,
there really seem no difference between the icons for documents or
folders. Is this intended? Or is it a bug?
TIA for an answer
Thomas.

--
Would you people stop playing these stupid games?!?!?!!!!