[Libreoffice-qa] Feedback page

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Fri Nov 15 23:28:38 PST 2013

Hello Robinson, *,
On Samstag, 16. November 2013 08:11 Robinson Tryon wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 2:04 AM, Thomas Hackert
> <thackert at nexgo.de> wrote:
>> Yes (but maybe I am the only one, who is missing this info ... ;)
>> ). How do you want to show users the existing feedback (on your
>> draft there is the text "Want to see other people's feedback
>> first?" below the header "Give feedback", which links to
>> http://libreoffice.org/sent-feedback-available-here/)? Should
>> this not be on the same page (libreoffice.org/feedback)? Maybe
>> some kind of ... Hm, JS/frame which opens, when you click on the
>> link. But I am not sure, if this is doable in SilverStripe at all
>> ... :( But this feedback should be anonymized then ... ;)
>
> The easiest option would be to remove the text that mentions
> seeing others' feedback from the page... :P

but maybe not the best one ... ;)

> Our current plans have the feedback going to a list -- so I guess
> we could point people to the archive of that list... that would be
> pretty straightforward. Thoughts?

What about some kind of stream with "Latest feedback", showing the
last entries in short, and which are linked to the mail in the mail
archive? Would this be doable? Or is this too much work?
Greetings
Thomas.

--
"The Lord gave us farmers two strong hands so we could grab as much
as we could with both of them."