[Libreoffice-qa] Existing German translation in Moztrap

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Mon Nov 18 08:16:50 PST 2013

Hello Sophie, *,
On Montag, 18. November 2013 14:00 Sophie wrote:
> Le 13/11/2013 17:55, Thomas Hackert a écrit :
>> On Mittwoch, 13. November 2013 13:56 Sophie wrote:
[preparing MozTrap for 4.2 tests]
>>> If not, I don't want to lose the previous work done by
>>> translators, I'll remove the existing German translations from
>>> the basic test suites and will upload the corresponding files to
>>> owncloud as a repository for this translation.
>
> So the files are here

https://owncloud.documentfoundation.org/index.php/apps/files?dir=/Shared/Common/QA/DE_Moztrap_tests

Thank you very much :) But just out of interest: How do I get an
account on our ownCloud instance? Otherwise I have no chance to have
a look at it ... :( Or could you change it in that way, that one has
not to enter his login information? Or make it possible to register
there?
Greetings
Thomas.

--