[Libreoffice-qa] Existing German translation in Moztrap

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Mon Nov 18 09:17:18 PST 2013

https://owncloud.documentfoundation.org/index.php/apps/files?dir=/Shared/Common/QA/DE_Moztrap_tests

>> Le 18/11/2013 17:16, Thomas Hackert a écrit :
>> Otherwise I have no chance to have
>>> a look at it ... :( Or could you change it in that way, that one
>>> has not to enter his login information? Or make it possible to
>>> register there?
>
> On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Sophie
> <gautier.sophie at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I thought that you can download it without an account but there
>> is nowhere I can set that, may be I don't have enough rights.
>
> Internal URL (requires login):

https://owncloud.documentfoundation.org/index.php/apps/files?dir=/Shared/Common/QA/DE_Moztrap_tests

> Public URL (no login):
> https://owncloud.documentfoundation.org/Common/QA/DE_Moztrap_tests

thank you very much :) I could download it with the public URL :)
@Sophie: Thank you for providing the zip file :)

> How this works:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ownCloud#Our_Common_Space

Thank you for that link :) I have read it in the past, but as I have
not an account, it is not that useful for me ... ;)

> At some point I should hack-in a little widget so that when users
> click on the 'share' link, they're given the corresponding public
> url... (anyone up for a little project? :-)

Not me, sorry ... :(

>> Le 18/11/2013 17:16, Thomas Hackert a écrit :
>>> Thank you very much :) But just out of interest: How do I get an
>>> account on our ownCloud instance?
>
> It's a SECRET CLUB!

Oh, then I need to know the secret sign to join ;? Like the
freemasons ;? Or any Monty Python-ish moves ;?

> On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Sophie
> <gautier.sophie at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm not sure I can do anything, may be Robinson can give you an
>> access,
>
> ok, fine! I *guess* I can give you an account ;-)

Are you talking to Sophie here? She has one already ... ;)

> Thackert (and anyone else in QA who needs an account) - send me an
> email with your desired username.

O.K. Will send it in a couple of minutes ... ;)
Thank you for your – somehow sometimes  mysterious ... ;) – answer
Thomas.

--
...this is an awesome sight. The entire rebel resistance buried
under six million hardbound copies of "The Naked Lunch."