[Libreoffice-qa] Windows debug builds

Jan Holesovsky kendy at collabora.com
Mon Nov 18 02:47:21 PST 2013

Hi Robinson, all,

Robinson Tryon píše v Pá 15. 11. 2013 v 17:10 -0500:

> > Anyone could resurrect Windows Daily Debug builds with symbols? Tinderbox
> > Win-x86 at 6-debug is still unavailable. Those builds are necessary to deliver
> > valid backtraces on Windows platform, and as we can see, there are potential
> > volunteers who can help to get them for Windows crashers.
>
> Just a friendly reminder folks -- please email QA *and* the Tinderbox
> owner when asking after a particular tinderbox.
>
> [cc'ing kendy for tb-6]

Thanks for the CC!

Unfortunately @6 is a dated machine, I am slowly moving the -debug stuff
from there to @39.  I am not that eager to turn @6 up again, as I had to
move it to my place, and it would eat up my electricity bill ;-)

Sorry for that, I'll try to find more spare cycles to finish the
migration to @39.

Regards,
Kendy