[Libreoffice-qa] QA + Local Teams

Sophie gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 03:33:58 PST 2013

Hi Robinson,
Le 19/11/2013 05:24, Robinson Tryon a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> We talked a bit during the QA Meeting about cooperation between the QA
> Team and Local Teams:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2013/December_02#PENDING_ITEM:_QA_Team_working_with_Local_Teams
>
> Sophie mentioned that she'd like to have a meeting for RC1 with all of
> the Local Teams. For reference, 4.2 RC1 will drop in a month:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan/4.2#4.2.0_release

So the organization is going on, see my mail on several list about it :)

> Sophie - Any thoughts about how/if our Local-Teams planning might
> dovetail into the "QA Event" that Cor proposed?

If there is someone who'll be able to coordinate with the language
teams, those who can read/speak English will join I think. What we could
do together with Cor is to organize the bug hunting session and post on
their social medias (several groups are on G+, FB and Twitter) about it
to try to get them in. And also post a blog entry and send a mail to the
projects list.

Cheers
Sophie