[Libreoffice-qa] QA-event ??

Sophie gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 07:06:32 PST 2013

Le 18/11/2013 22:32, Cor Nouws a écrit :
> Sophie wrote (17-11-13 19:23)
>
>> May be we could include the manual tests I'm preparing for the beta too?
>
> Yes, good idea!
> (And great to read that you are working on this :) )

Ok, so I'll create the page today to prepare the bug hunting session for
beta 2 (from 2 to 8 of December), then we will ask for publicity :)

I'm still battling with some update for test cases on Moztrap but as
soon as I understand what I do wrong, I'll send the link here for some
review of what I've done.

Cheers
Sophie
--