[Libreoffice-qa] Changes BSA

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at sud-ouest.org
Wed Nov 20 12:47:10 PST 2013

Hi Rob,

Le 17/11/2013 18:23, Rob Snelders a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> I have changed the BSA in multiple ways this weekend.
> 1. The login-procedure now uses XMLRPC. Other parts will follow.
> 2. I changed the css for the select-boxes and error-box.
>
> I tested it with firefox and IE. But of more people can test if they
> still can file a bug and the GUI still looks ok, that would be better.
> If you file a test-bug please mention it's a test-bug in the subject.
> And when you have filed it move it to component "deletionrequest" and
> close the bug (status->RESOLVED and then status->CLOSED).
>
> Sophie: The way the French BSA is on the website it doesn't work. It
> should be loaded in the website as the english one is. Just copy the
> html in the page to the page for the French BSA and adjust the link to
> bug_fr.html (in the same directory). If you can't do it maybe Cloph can
> help you?

It seems that there is a problem in the javascript detection: with
exactly the same settings in Firefox, the English bugassistant opens
fine when the French one says that javascript is disabled.

I did my test with direct links :
- https://www.libreoffice.org/bugassistant/libreoffice/bug/bug.html
- https://www.libreoffice.org/bugassistant/libreoffice/bug/bug_fr.html

The only difference I see in the html code is the number at the begining
of the html file, 1384896842 for English and 1384896856 for French

Best regards.
JBF