[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla Migration: Abbreviation to replace fdo#12345

Rob Snelders libreoffice at ertai.nl
Fri Nov 22 00:24:47 PST 2013

Hi,

My opinion:

> Here's the list (in alphabetical order):
> * blo
no. The relation with the english word 'blow' is to big.

> * lbz
Fine by me

> * libo
> * lo
no. I don't think that a abbrivation of the product is going to work

> * lob
> * lobz
Fine by me

> * tdf
Here is the discussion about if we need to have
bugs.documentfoundation.org. I don't think you want that because tdf can
have other products. Only if you want this bugzilla only for libo then
where will the bugs for the websites of tdf go? Will they stay at
freedesktop or go to the libo-bugzilla? As you follow this rule they
should go to somewhere else as the libo-bugzilla.

Greetings,
Rob Snelders