[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla Migration: Abbreviation to replace fdo#12345

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 12:46:23 PST 2013

For the time being, let's assume that we're going to migrate all bugs
over to bugs.libreoffice.org and then (later) consider splitting-off
non-LibreOffice bugs into a separate tracker. With that in mind, I
suggest that we keep "tdf#" reserved for TDF-bugtracker use.

In terms of the other names, the votes are all over the map. What I
can say is that 'blo' and 'lo' are disliked more than they are liked,
and 'lobz' doesn't have any strong points. 'lbz' has the strongest
support, although thackert says it sounds like a GNU/Linux package ;-)

Anyone else want to weigh-in here? (I'm expecting to hear from some
more of the usual suspects...you know who you are! :-)

Thanks,
--R