[Libreoffice-qa] Fantastic Work QA Team :)

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Nov 24 09:35:52 PST 2013

Hello Joel, *,
On Sonntag, 24. November 2013 18:04 Joel Madero wrote:
> Last week I sent out an email congratulating the team for getting
> the bug count down to 1,1,24 unconfirmed bugs (this was down
> nearly 100 in just a couple weeks).
>
> Well, thanks to some incredible effort by members of the team,
> we're now down to 987 bugs - in just 3 days (yes, 3) we've dropped
> the number by nearly 150 bugs. We've also handled a ton of the
> really old unconfirmed bugs which is great.

cool, that sounds great :) Thanks to you all, who have done this
work :)

> This being said, we're always looking for new volunteers - a few
> new people have joined in the last month or so and we could still
> use another 20 probably. So if you're on the fence and thinking
> "I'd like to contribute" -- really now's the time, and just to
> reiterate -- _no programming skills are needed_ :)

We need to finish the Germanophone translation first (where I
already found some bugs, and not only translation-related ones ...
;) ), but I will join QA, when it is finished ... ;)
Thanks again for your work
Thomas.

--
"sic transit discus mundi"
(From the System Administrator's Guide, by Lars Wirzenius)