[Libreoffice-qa] [MozTrap] need info

Sophie gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 23:23:38 PST 2013

Hi Marina,
Le 21/11/2013 18:35, Marina Latini a écrit :
> Hi all! I'm a newbe tester and I'm searching for informations.

Welcome to the group!

> I'm using LibreOffice with Italian locale but I can't find Italian in
> the section "SET YOUR ENVIRONMENT". How can I proceed?

Currently, Moztrap is only in English and can't run in your locale. If
you see other locales it's because we have tried some localization but
it didn't work well. We hope in the future to be able to add translation
of Moztrap UI and tests.
We will run a session on the 4.2.0 beta2 version, the tests and
environment will be in English, but you can apply them to your localized
version if you wish.

Kind regards
Sophie