[Libreoffice-qa] How long before a released build is notified by Update?

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 08:45:27 PST 2013

Hi Christian, all

Christian Lohmaier-3 wrote
> Anyway, I did reset it back to the version that's in the repo=the
> version that should get you the update.

Thank you for the fix. I didn't quite understand the git part... Does this
mean that you updated the version information manually or that you managed
to create a script that will handle this automatically from now on?

Apparently the version check algorithm only works correctly for the final
build in each branch... If the installed version is an RC it reports
something wrong.

Version 4.1.0.1 still reports that "LibreOffice 4.1 is up to date." and
version 3.6.7.1 still reports "LibreOffice 3.6 is up to date."

Cheers,
Pedro