[Libreoffice-qa] Annouce: Bibisect for MACOSX

bjoern bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Nov 28 09:04:25 PST 2013

Hi Norbert,

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 01:32:44PM -0600, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> I will make it available as annongit clone later.. but due to the size
> it is prolly best to do a http download initially anyway.

I just saw that you made this available on gerrit.libreoffice.org, it seems.
Did you talk to the Infra guys about this? AFAIK, they had severe reservations
about doing such things wrt load and bandwidth on the machine.

I know: People _should_ download the tarball first ... but people dont always
do as they should.

Best,

Bjoern