[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla replacement

bfoman bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com
Thu Nov 28 13:45:56 PST 2013

Jonathan Aquilina wrote
> Bjoern I think that is where I think a centralized LDAP repository. if
> LDAP
> is currently in use then the user migration shouldnt be a problem at all.

Hi!
LDAP authentication is supported in Bugzilla. Which unique Redmine features
you are thinking about?
Apart per project wikis, forums or better SCM integration (but this project
uses Gerrit anyway) probably most missing features could be added to
Bugzilla as extensions or simply enabled in own hosted instance.
Best regards.