[Libreoffice-qa] Tinderbox builds

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 23:22:51 PST 2013

Hi Christian, all

Christian Lohmaier-3 wrote
> The TDF labeled ones will follow shortly, I need to tweak the build
> scripts to work with multiple branches.

Excellent. I will wait for those then.
I think I will ignore the 4.3 branch for now (until 4.2.0 RC1 is out, at
least) and stick with 4.2 dailies.

Christian Lohmaier-3 wrote
> Yes, all the TDF bots build with the release set of features, except that
> the builds are en-us only and identify as lo-dev.
> They aim to be as close to the public builds as possible.

My understanding now is that people should use the TDF daily builds (e.g.
from tinderbox #47 for the Windows OS). If the TDF builds fail, ping the
Tinderbox owner :)

Thanks!