[Libreoffice-qa] [libo-marketing-priv] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.2.0 beta1 test builds available

Italo Vignoli italo at italovignoli.com
Sun Nov 24 05:31:45 PST 2013

On 23/11/13 17:47, Christian Lohmaier wrote:

>  http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/

Hi, I have downloaded and installed the Mac version, but once installed
- apparently without problems - when I double click the icon I get the
message that the program is damaged and should be thrashed.

I have repeated the procedure three times, with the same results. I am
running MacOS X Mavericks on a brand new MacBook Air (latest hardware
and OS, with 4GB of RAM).

Has anyone else experienced the same problem?

Thanks, Italo

Italo Vignoli - italo at italovignoli.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - sip 5316436 at messagenet.it
skype italovignoli - hangout italo.vignoli at gmail.com