[Libreoffice-qa] Differences in LO's spell checker between 3.x and 4.1?

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Oct 6 00:41:58 PDT 2013

Good morning Christian, *,
On Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2013 09:02 Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> Am 06.10.2013 05:51 schrieb "Thomas Hackert" <thackert at nexgo.de>:
>>
>> > It seems it was fixed in the 4.1 branch (but not backported to
>> > the 4.0 branch) and you can close the bug as FIXED ;)
>>
>> Although it is still reproducible in 4.0.5.2 as well as in
>> 4.0.6.1? They have not reached EOL
>
> But it is already in rc phase, meant for critical fixes....
> That one seems more cosmetic.

O.K.

> So unless you identify the commit that fixed it on 4.1, there are
> other bugs that need attention :-)

Which means, that I have to find it with "bisect"? Hm ... Than I
have to move some gigs from one partition to another (and "grep"ping
through a couple of configs to find out, if any program is using the
partition) ... :(

Maybe sometime in the more or less near future, when something
changed in my current situation, but not now, sorry ... :(
Thank you for your answer
Thomas.

--
Sigh. I like to think it's just the Linux people who want to be on
the "leading edge" so bad they walk right off the precipice.