[Libreoffice-qa] North America Pub Chat

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 10:00:34 PDT 2013

Definitely willing to move the time around. So maybe we need to first
see who would theoretically like to make it and then we can discuss a
specific time? I'm also a full time law student so my schedule is a
bit...chaotic, but I'll do whatever I can to continue trying to build a
solid North American base.

So, any other people who would be interested but the Friday afternoon
time doesn't work?

Best,
Joel