[Libreoffice-qa] Collaboration with People using MS Office

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Thu Oct 10 05:59:19 PDT 2013

Hi Joel,

Joel Madero wrote (22-08-13 19:01)

> I'm trying to figure out if we already knew/know that it's virtually
> impossible to collaborate with MS Office users if you're using Writer
> with images/tables? I will report a bug if needed but I can't imagine
> this not already known and I just now am facing it.

Apart from the advises from the others, I think that - in the current
state of the project - it might be useful to ask devs that do a lot on
interoperability, such as miklos, kendy, mstahl, ... if it makes sense
to focus on a particular area. Reason: there are lot's of issues on all
kind of iterop issues, and maybe pulling issues in the same funcional
area together is useful for them to support the work.

Cheers,

Cor

--
  - Cor Nouws