[Libreoffice-qa] QA Call Time [was "Minutes of QA Call"]

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 17:06:44 CEST 2013

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 2:16 AM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff at documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Robinson Tryon wrote on 2013-10-18 23:01:
>
>> Our next call is going to be in about 2 weeks (tentatively scheduled
>> for November 1st):
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2013/November_01
>

> FYI: on that day, some people might not be able to join, at least not via
> phone, as its the first evening of the Freiburg hackfest. It might make
> sense to have the call then, but probably using IRC is better.

I'm happy to move to IRC for one meeting, if that might suit our
situation better: How many QA people are going to be in Freiburg?

Based on the current responses on the doodle, it looks like there's
strong support for meetings at approximately 17:00 GMT on Fridays or
Mondays. I'd still like to hear from more people active in QA
including Bjoern, Sophie, SteveBell, Tommy, etc... before we make any
final decisions.

--R