[Libreoffice-qa] Updating Whiteboard/Keyword Wiki - Need Input

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 03:46:34 CEST 2013

Hi All,

I'm going to be updating the wiki for whiteboard and keyword to make it
more legible. There has been talk about taking a minimilistic approach
to the wiki, less formal, less "rules" (although we don't have rules,
just guidelines), this vs. the "comprehensive, answers any question
someone might have" approach. My question is, which is preferred? Should
I strip the wiki to the minimum with very basic info or include the
details needed where someone could technically use the wiki without
additional input in a relatively cohesive way?

Thanks all,
Joel