[Libreoffice-qa] Trouble bibisecting - 'com::sun::star::uno::RuntimeException'

Mirosław Zalewski miniopl at poczta.onet.pl
Thu Oct 24 14:41:50 CEST 2013

I decided to use violence and removed my binrepo directory and then
extracted bibisect.tar.lzma content again.

After following these guides step-by-step:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/HowToBibisect
http://flosmind.wordpress.com/libreoffice-bisecting/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA88flop4MM

Bibisected LibreOffice is starting as it should be and I have managed
to track down commit I was looking for.

I am not sure why it did not work before and does work now.
It might be that git checkout command is neccessary, and Florian's blog
post does not mention it.
Or maybe I have messed up my repo to the state that git tracking
mechanism and source tree were out of sync.

If anyone knows why it might have happened, please share - it might be
useful information for future bibisecters.
--
Best regards
Mirosław Zalewski