[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-users] Updating Whiteboard/Keyword Wiki - Need Input

Tom Davies TomDavies04 at Yahoo.Co.Uk
Wed Oct 23 12:34:30 CEST 2013

Hi :)
I think make a sub-page called something like "Further Details" or
"Advanced" or "FAQ-QA" or something like that and then take all that
valuable work and dump it in their instead.  Then people getting to the
front page get the simple approach that assumes everything goes smoothly
and can click through to the advanced help if they need it.
Regards from
Tom :)