[Libreoffice-qa] Triaging Fun :)

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 08:24:55 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I'm hoping to get a commitment by a group of people to do 1 bug per day.
Our list is climbing relatively quickly and I'd hate to see the number
climb back up to previous records (1600ish) when we put in so much time
getting it down to under 900.

A bug a day (you choose which one ;) ) shouldn't take more than 10ish
minutes. Hopefully despite busy schedules we can make the commitment -
ultimately we still need 25 people making this commitment to keep up
with demand (or a few people able to commit to a higher number).

Apologies for my hiatus, life has gotten very very busy but I will
commit to the 1 bug a day minimum - hopefully I can pull off 3-5 a day.

Warm Regards,
Joel