[Libreoffice-qa] The garbage into the dev-builds.libreoffice.org

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 02:30:56 PDT 2013

Hi ape

ape wrote
> Hi, all
>
> Server at dev-builds.libreoffice.org:
> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/
> This part of the site contains many empty and outdated directories. Can
> anyone from the project managers remove garbage?
> --
> ape

somehow blacklisted :)

As you can see in your previous topic
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Why-no-daily-master-builds-td4073881.html
none of your messages reached the list. They are only posted on Nabble...

Regarding your question, I made a similar request over a month ago but
nobody bothered to answer... I hope someone answers to you...

Regards,
Pedro