[Libreoffice-qa] Need help in compiling and running Test cases in Libreoffice

Tushar tusharbende2007 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 04:50:00 PDT 2013

Hi All,
I was trying to run some unit test cases in Libreoffice code to take an
example
core/sc/qa/extras/regression-test.cxx in a following manner :

*make -rf  CppunitTest_sc_chart_regression_test.mk qa/extras/
regression-test.cx*x

however it is giving *make: Nothing to be done for
`qa/extras/regression-test.cxx'.*

So I am not getting whether it is success or test cases has not yet
executed .Please help me to understand correct process of executing test
cases.

Thanks in Advance.

Tushar