[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Tommy barta at quipo.it
Fri Sep 20 11:10:15 PDT 2013

On Thu, 19 Sep 2013 17:16:18 +0200, Michael Meeks
<michael.meeks at collabora.com> wrote:

> * QA update (Robinson)
>     + noticed a couple of people CC'ing developers on bugs (Joel)
>         + been an issue in the past - what's the story now
>         + sberg - likes to be CC'd on bugs
>         + moggi - thinks it is quite helpful
>         + kohei - turned off CC notifications, so it's fine.
>         + vmiklos - likes to see certain bugs
>         + feel free to bug Robinson/Joel if you don't want to get CC'd
>           now and then.
>           + only use for MABs / important ones (Michael M)

I'm one of the 2 guys adding devs to CC-list.
it seems to me that this brought to a considerable amount of bug fixed in
the last 2 months.
apparently I did not receive complains from the devs I CC'ed.
anyway if some developer wants me to stop or to limit it, please tell me.