[Libreoffice-qa] Microsoft Installer Error 1937 with TB 39 Windows builds of master for failing assembly signature(s) -- fdo 69601

ape os2sa at yandex.ru
Mon Sep 23 04:09:39 PDT 2013

Michael,

 My experiences related to the fact that changes have been made to the code.
These changes improve The LibO-4.2 interact with Windows Explorer 7 and 8. I
would like to make sure that this does not disrupt Windows XP Explorer. But
I can't do it. I think that comprehensive verification is needed before the
master-libreoffice-dev code will be freeze.

 Computers of Luboš Lunak and Fridrich Strba have the necessary
configuration. But these two respected person, I think, now suspended by the
employer (SuSE). Work on the project was only a hobby for them. This
conclusion I did, when I saw the changes in mailing addresses of many
members of The Community to “collabora”.

Sincerely Yours,
 ape