[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC face-to-face ...

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Thu Sep 26 14:36:47 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Michael Meeks wrote (25-09-13 02:30)

> * do developers have a good overview of bugs filed vs. their module ? (Cor)
>      [...]
>      + concern is that developers may overlook things (Cor)

Idea was more to learn how that works for the people.
Knowing that, helps me for exmaple to do less, or more effective work
(skip actions that I may considered being covered by the way devs tend
to act).
Answers given were halepful in that respect :)

Cheers
Cor

   Great to meet here and have open  and effective exchange of ideas !

--
  - Cor Nouws
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org