[Libreoffice-qa] Need help in compiling and running Test cases in Libreoffice

Tushar tusharbende2007 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 10:59:05 PDT 2013

Thanks for your valuable reply.Meantime I was also able to find out the way
to run test cases. :)
@Markus: Nothing special reason to choose this test case actually I
randomly selected calc module for trying execution of test case.

I have one question : As sc directory contains test cases for calc can I
use these test cases if I want to test similar functionality in writer? if
yes then what type of changes are required.

Thanks,
Tushar