[Libreoffice-qa] Doubled "Help" and "Close" in "Find & Replace" window

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Mon Sep 30 07:12:21 PDT 2013

Hello Pedro, *,
On Montag, 30. September 2013 15:45 Pedro wrote:
> I don't see any duplicated buttons (it would be better if you
> attached an image, not to the email but to Nabble)

well, I am not registered to Nabble, but to GMane, to read this list
in my newsreader ... ;) And most netiquettes say, that you should
not send attachments to an ML.

And for whatever reason, KNode seems to be not able to insert a
picture ... :(

<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4075710/Similarity.png>

> Notice the "half" button in front of Similarity.
>
> But I just noticed that two options have been removed since
> version 4.1.1.2: "Match character width" and "Sounds like
> (Japanese)" which also had an "half" button. Maybe these functions
> weren't used? Or is this a regression?

I cannot confirm this on my system ... ;) Did you enable "Show UI
elements for East Asian writings" in "Tools – Options – Language
Settings – Languages"? On my system they are both full buttons and
they are both there ... ;)

Thank you for your answer
Thomas.

--