[Libreoffice-qa] Doubled "Help" and "Close" in "Find & Replace" window

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Mon Sep 30 07:34:59 PDT 2013

Hello Stuart, *,
On Montag, 30. September 2013 16:23 V Stuart Foote wrote:
> Similar fully formed GUI elements with LO 4.1.2.2 on Fedora 19
> 64-bit.  So
> not sure what might be up with the WM  in Debian.

I am using KDE 4.10-5, but I am not sure, if this is somehow
relevant ... ;)

<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4075717/FindReplacePanel_expandedOtherOptions_LO4.1.1.2_Fedora19_GNOME.png>

Thanks for this screenshot :)

> @Thomas,  regards  "And most netiquettes say, that you should not
> send
> attachments to an ML."  The Nabble ML services does not send the
> attached image, only a link to it as held on Nabble's web servers.
> So depending on one's mail reader will either see the URL or a
> rendered version of the
> image.

Ah, O.K. Thank you for your explanation :) Interestingly, some of
them where visible inside a mail, others only had a link to it ...
;)

But still I am not subscribed to Nabble, but to GMane ... :( I
think, I have to find out, how GMane handle attachments ... ;)

> As such, Nabble can be very efficient in exchanging
> technical details captured in screen shots.

O.K.
Thank you for your answer
Thomas.

--