[Libreoffice-qa] North America Pub Chat

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 07:45:05 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I hope this email finds everyone doing well. I would like to propose
another North America QA pub chat (this time I may even bring a beer) for
next Friday (the 11th) at the same time (12:00pm EST). If we can get at
least 5 people I think it's worth catching up, see what everyone has been
up to, get an update from Robinson's trip to Milan (yes, Robinson went to
the conference in Milan....he'll make sure to rub it in our face about how
amazing it was), and anything else that comes to mind.

Like always this chat is open to everyone, just the time is set up so that
it's functional for us in North America to make without having to wake up
at 5am.

If you're interested please respond letting me know so that I can get a
head count. If it reaches 5, Robinson and I will work on a tentative agenda
but I'd like this one to be more interactive than the last :)

All the Best,
Joel

--
*Joel Madero*