[Libreoffice-qa] Doubled "Help" and "Close" in "Find & Replace" window

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Mon Sep 30 07:48:40 PDT 2013

Hello Stuart, *,
On Montag, 30. September 2013 16:29 V Stuart Foote wrote:
> Glad it has been sorted at the 4.1.2.3 RC.  But what was wonky
> with the
> Debian for  4.1.1.2 and 4.1.2.2?

I have not the faintest idea ... :( Maybe my PC gets too old, as it
is behaving strange and flaky from time to time the last months ...
:(

> Any chance of firing up a
> different WM to see if it was unique to your primary WM?

Oh, I think I have to install one then ... :( But not today, as I
have to do some stuff now and do not want to logout at the moment
... ;)
Thomas.

--
NP: Godflesh – Perfect Skin