[Libreoffice-qa] Who is currently testing Android/iOS remotes?

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 11:23:50 PDT 2014

Hi all,

As a part of our testing of LibreOffice, it's important that make sure
that our Android and iOS remotes are held to the same standards as our
primary application.

Right now, I don't see anyone in the QA Team listed as being available
to test the iOS remote, and see just a couple of names available for
Android:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Team

I think that Steve Bell and Florian R. may have previously indicated
that they both could both help out with testing on iOS.... yes? :-)

Testing the remote shouldn't take too long -- in fact, this seems like
an ideal use-case for MozTrap, where one could just walk through a
list of manual tests to perform and complete the process in under half
an hour.

Sophie -- could you help us set up a list of tests to perform with each remote?

Thanks,
--R

P.S. Cloph mentioned that if you subscribe to the LibreOffice
community on G+, you can get early access to Android remote testing
builds via https://play.google.com/apps/testing/org.libreoffice.impressremote
(old versions are here:
http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/
Build instructions are here: